Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2nd marking period

Assignmrnts 8-13


To make this flyer I used the gradient tool. I also distorted the text and used
Many layers.
I created a painted effect over the brick wall by using this link,
-maps-in-photoshop-cs4/

I created this effect were the flag seems painted over the face by using this link
-maps-in-photoshop-cs4/

I embedded a pattern to a black dress by using this link
  http://www.tutorialboard.net/texture-layer-modes/



I created a flyer similar to the food bank flyer promoting to eat healthier ,I created it by using text effects distorting. I Also used the gradient  tool.
Disclaimer: the food bank NYC logo is copyrighted. This is just for practice no commercial value.





I created a much softer look on Hillary’s face hiding her wrinkles. I did this by


Conclusion: I learned alot from the assignments 8-13. I learned how to make flyers and Change different parts of the face.I liked the motion blur and quick mask assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment